2009-09-10

Know How Know now!


Look as wild as hellYou think you're dead nowBut just open your eyesI feel my skin burning with the fearJust because I get aroundWith naked handsI run, voices roar
Know now...
Slices of vicesHigh pitched headsWater after spicesThe steaks and the forbidden breadsSlices of daysBest moments like highwaysAmnesia for the worst momentsThe same for tomorrow presents
My beats ex-machina(e)My beats are not fugaziMy beats weren't made in China
Know now...
Look as wild as hellYou think you're dead nowBut just open your eyesI feel my skin burning with the fearJust because I get aroundWith naked handsI run, voices roar
Know now...
My woman gives me a TupperwareTo take my thinkings and things to everywhere
Know now...
Forbidden placesForbidden earsForbidden eyesForbidden ages

Nenhum comentário: