2009-08-29


Maybe I'll by alone, But probably not.
Maybe, I'm the last man on the road as some people say.
But I'm always trying...

I'm ok now, to everything that is suposed to come.
Come on, I'm facing you now, I'm facing you all the time 'till you see.
I'm not yours, I am mine...

I have friends to help me, I have something that you want... My soul....

But not, you wont have it... why???
because you just don't exisit...

you can come with your demons horde, come with your daughter, and anything else you want...

Do you know what I shall say...

get out from here!!! You are not welcome!!!

Now I'm starting to understand...
I know I'll be ok...

that the why I say 'Get Out'...

So... as I said at school... So... lets be happy!!! be happy and let the life be happy!!!

when I just realise that, I'll see you never was and never be... you just never existed....

Nenhum comentário: